At Agile Change Management, we offer some of our courses as online self-paced learning certifications.
What is Self-Paced Learning?
Online self-paced learning is an educational style where individuals have the accessibility and flexibility to study and progress through course materials at their own preferred pace, using online resources and materials.
Self-paced learning is often associated with e-learning and distance education, which is perfect for many of our courses. Once you subscribe to your chosen course, all the learning materials you need are available for you to access at your leisure.
Advantages of Completing Self-Paced Learning Courses with Agile Change Management
Gaining qualifications in any format can be so beneficial for any individual and can hold long-term value for your career in the future.
Some of the most important reasons to invest in self-paced learning qualifications with Agile Change Management are;
- Get Paid What You Deserve: It is hard to negotiate a raise, it is easier to start your new role at the highest possible rate. Being qualified as well as experienced adds extra value and gives those hiring you a reason to pay you more.
- Improve Your Interview Skills: Interviews can give an optimistic view of your potential new working situation, training courses give you insight into how things should be done (best practice, examples of how other organisations do things), which provides you with a benchmark to compare against. You can ask insightful questions, and if you accept the role, there is a greater chance it will meet your needs.
- Talk About Potential Roles With Insight and Understanding: Training gives you an understanding of techniques and processes that you can discuss in your Interviews. It enables you to describe your experience for the role in the context of how you have applied best practices to the changes you have been involved in.
- You Have A Qualification Forever: Once you have a qualification, it is always on your CV, which makes you more marketable for this job change and every job change in the future.
Top 5 Advantages of Self-Paced Learning
There are several other advantages to self-paced learning in general. Some of the most important ones are.
- Flexibility: Because all the materials are readily available, course subscribers have the flexibility to choose when and where they study. There are no fixed schedules or class times, allowing you to learn at the most convenient times.
- Personalised Learning Schedules: Learners can progress through the content at their own speed, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. For example, if you grasp a concept quickly, you can move ahead quicker. Or if there are areas which are taking longer to sink in, you can take more time as needed.
- Access to Resources: when you choose to invest in self-paced learning, all learning materials, such as lectures, readings, videos, and quizzes, will be accessible online instantly. This allows you to access resources anytime, supporting a self-directed learning process.
- Sense of Responsibility: If you sign up for self-paced learning, you take responsibility for your own progress and success. You can set your own learning goals, manage your time, and monitor your own understanding of the material.
- Continuous Availability: Learning materials are available 24/7, allowing you to study whenever it suits you. This is especially beneficial if you have a busy schedule or you are in a different time zone.
As well as the above advantages of self-paced learning online, you’ll also find that the self-paced courses we offer are more cost-effective than the Virtual Classroom options.
Self-Paced Learning Courses from Agile Change Management
At Agile Change Management, we currently have two courses available as Self-Paced learning online. These are Agile Change Agent and Agile Change Coach. Find out more about each of these courses on our training page. Compare our different options to find which is best for you and your organisation. If you would like to discuss these courses in more detail, feel free to contact us.