I use my extensive experience of projects, programmes and transformational change initiatives to put Agile into a relevant, easy to understand context that takes account of many of my real-life experiences of creating Agile ways of working.
To ensure you get the most out your precious time I have chunked up the AgilePM examination course into bite size chunks – you decide how long you spend getting qualified.
If you only have 2 days – learn the basics
- Get up to speed with the terminology and understand what everyone else is talking about!
- Principles and critical success factors of Agile projects
- Team structures, and how teams (not the Project Manager) plan the work
- 6 simple processes to move from idea to delivery
- Techniques to plan, prioritise and demonstrate progress
If you can stay for 3 days, get qualified in AgilePM
- Practically apply these processes and techniques
- Become qualified at Foundation level – sit the AgilePM Foundation examination
- Learn how to address the successful implementation if each agile delivery from each sprint
In 4 days get qualified at AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner levels
- Examine the practicalities of applying Agile processes and techniques
- Create your own plan for how to apply Agile to your work
- Become qualified at Agile Project Management Practitioner level