23 May 2016
How can I get a change management role?
by Melanie Franklin
I wanted to share discussions I have been having with recruitment firms and employers about what they look for when placing/hiring Change Managers. The full article can be found here but the main points are:
- increasing trend for jobs in business transformation and change management
- increasing trend in people taking Change Management exams
- interview questions focused on repeatable change process
- explain why change is important
- facilitating stakeholders so that change becomes their idea
- ability to communicate change in different ways to different stakeholders
Enjoy the article and best of luck with your move into a Change Management career.